Saturday, November 6, 2010

SOOOO Excited About My New Consultant!

You know, sometimes the best blessings come out of disastrous conditions. I really liked my previous consultant, but I don't know, I am just getting the feeling that she's avoiding me. (Gee, I wonder why? Ha!) Anyhow, I'm waiting until December to get them installed, but I have to start planning now if I want to make that happen. I have to drive an hour and a half, but this sister is a certified consultant, has a nice portfolio, has been doing it since 2008 and natural hair for 20 years. She even has online appointments. I think she's awesome already! I'm willing to travel if the person is awesome, understanding, and competent! Email me if you want her info. Since she's a cosmetologist, I may have her cut my hair into a shape this time.

Oh happy day! I'm finally on the other side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment