Sunday, November 7, 2010

Maybe I'm Just Too Anxious...

So I submitted my request via the new consultant's website, but then I got really anxious and decided to call. She's like, "Did you just email me?" Sheepishly, I said, "Yes, that's me." So she said she'd send me a login so that I could make an appointment online. Excited, I hung up and waited for the email. Nothing. Two hours later, nothing. Later that evening, nothing. So this morning, when the email wasn't there,I emailed her again directly, not through the online form, went to church, came home...nothing. Of course, it is Sunday. So, I'm a little frustrated. My previous consultant has been avoiding me for obvious reasons, so I guess I'm a little anxious and worried that I may have to travel to New York or Philadelphia to get them installed. New York isn't far, just a pain -- traffic, trains, and too much traveling. Philly is an option too. Less traffic, but more distance. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I got her email!

    Okay, I really need to grab a beer and chill the fuck out!

    Shari

    ReplyDelete