Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I need a few funky hats...

I'm too lazy to be bothered with getting twists, braids, or even putting in bantu knots. Honestly, for as much as I've gone on and on about loving sisterlocks, the truth is what I love the most is not having to deal with my hair and still looking and feeling good. I don't even want to bother with a wig. They have never looked right on me. So, I'm in the market for a few good hats. Etsy.com has some really gorgeous crochet varieties. Dreadlockhq has some very cool hats too. Maybe I should try an African headwrap? Solange is rocking that look lately. I'll probably stick to what I know -- a funky TAM. Found the perfect one made of mudcloth on the Africa Imports site. If you know of any funky and fresh hat sites, please let me know. Looks like that's what my new hairstyle will be for the next four or five weeks. :)

Peace,

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment