Friday, November 12, 2010

Got a Few Babies Back!




Oh happy day! So, today I went for my consultation. My new consultant is nothing short of awesome. Seriously. I arrive at her salon at home. She works at a regular salon and also has one in her home. But this isn't just any home salon. She has decked it out to look just like a regular salon, complete with an exit sign and dedicated bathroom. It's beautiful and there's the cutest sign out in front advertising her business. She also works at a normal salon a few days a week and teaches cosmetology. She insisted that I watch the Sisterlocks videos again. But that was okay. I enjoyed it. She treated the appointment as if I hadn't ever had Sisterlocks before. We talked and laughed. She put in 22 test locks, but said she liked pattern 3 for me. My hair is a little thin on the ends from the torture, but she thought it would be okay. She couldn't believe my last consultant did it in 9 hours. I guess that is kind of crazy. She said it would take her two days and around 16 hours. She's just a little more deliberate, I can tell. Also, her locks look slightly different from my previous ones. She is locking almost all the way to the ends. My previous consultant left nearly two inches on my ends. That may be why she could do it so fast. Anyhow, what a wonderful experience. I really consider her a find.

No comments:

Post a Comment