Friday, December 3, 2010

Sunday is "S" Day!

I'm feeling very excited about Sunday. My appointment is at 7 a.m. How's that for early? And I have to drive a little over an hour to get to her. Tonight I did my last deep conditioning. My hair feels thinner. I'm not sure why. I've always thought that it would just turn into a bush as it got longer. And it's still thick, don't get me wrong. But it's definitely thinner post-drama. The lice outbreak has reached feverish pitch in my son's classroom -- 10 kids and who knows how many parents have succumbed. They're ripping up carpets. Fumigating. The kids are putting their coats in large bags. The superintendent is involved now. We're hoping the long Thanksgiving holiday break will result in breaking the cycle, but who knows. All I know is that every night both my sons have olive oil and/or some kind of strong conditioner and a cap on their head. And I'll be cutting my youngest son's hair soon because it's starting to get longer again. He has such beautiful curls too. Bye Bye curls. I've been wearing a cap around the house. Mostly because I don't want to deal with my hair. But also because I'm paranoid that the boys will bring it right back home again. I was asleep at the wheel before, but this will NOT happen to me again.

I'll post pictures on Sunday. My appointment is actually on Sunday and Monday. So I'll have two days of photos to share! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment