Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wondering if I Previously Had Step-Sisterlocks!?@?!

The difference between this set of sisterlocks and my previous set is enormous. First, the size of the locks. I think I do remember my previous consultant saying she made my locks slightly larger because I had so much hair. But I didn't realize how much that size difference would make in how my locks fell and looked. I think I probably had the size of brotherlocks. On top of that, I had a lot of hair on the end. Enough for it to have these cute spiral curls -- then ends were roughly an inch to an inch and a half. However, I'm fairly sure she left a little more than she should have. Those curls may have looked cute, but when they started to lock I probably would have had a serious bunching issue. I mean, she did get me in and out pretty fast. My first installation only took 9 hours. She was a trainee, but had been doing sisterlocks for five years. I still think she's good, but she did a few things to save time that may not have been in my best interest longterm. I almost feel like I had step-sisterlocks. I LOVE my new consultant. She's prompt, friendly, knows hair, has two clean salons, and I can even book my appointments online. In short, she's awesome. Today we finished half my head. It took around 9 1/2 hours. I go back tomorrow for another full day, not sure how long it will take. My hair is a little shorter in back so hopefully not nearly as long. She seemed to think she could finish tomorrow. I hope so! She's awesome though. I wouldn't say she's slow at all. She moves along, doesn't talk on the phone, and takes a short break. The simple truth is, I have A LOT of hair. I can't explain the feeling I have right now. I'm overjoyed.









No comments:

Post a Comment