Saturday, July 10, 2010

First Follow-Up Visit



Above is a video about my first follow up visit. One thing I didn't mention is that I happened to see the inspiration for my Sisterlocks. A mom whose daughter went to my son's preschool has the most beautiful Sisterlocks now. I remember when she started and they were pretty short as they were only a few years old at the time. I did think they looked nice, but I was starting traditional locks back then. I, obviously, have since chopped off my traditional locks, which I could never quite get right. But her Sisterlocks look amazing now five years later. And today we bumped into each other when I went to my follow-up visit and I have to say I experienced Sisterlocks envy. Hers are GORGEOUS. But now it has been SEVEN years and hers were down to the middle of her back. I just hope I mine will be that long, but man I don't want to wait seven years. My hair grows fast. Here's hoping I can swing it in three!

No comments:

Post a Comment