Wednesday, July 28, 2010

5 1/2 Weeks




Five and a half weeks later, I'm not sure how much different my hair looks, really. I ran into my consultant in Starbucks today and she said the locks are locking nicely. I can't wait until Sunday when I wash it for the first time. Talk about anxious! I'm going to try the braid out -- where you leave the hair in braids after washing until it dries. I can tell I have a lot of new growth at the roots, but the shrinkage makes it really hard to appreciate. It will be awhile before I can appreciate the length of this tightly coiled hair. Above, you'll see a lock in it's natural state against my forehead. Then, you'll see how long it really is when I pull it. SHRINKAGE! So frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. Shringe will be for awhile then one day you will notice your locks will be touching yur shoulders :)

    ReplyDelete