Friday, December 2, 2011

Fool Me Once, Shame on You...Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me



My new consultant did my hair in 4 1/2 hours, it looks great, and she charged me $95. That is a third of what I have been paying. She said my hair was easy to retighten and there was no slippage. Granted, the old consultant may have do e needed repair work. But $45 is way more than *anyone* should pay.

I am an idiot.

She got me.

I believed she was better than the rest and she convinced me anyone else would jack my hair up.

Never again.

Shari

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. You're not an idiot. You just didn't know. Your locs are looking beautiful. Do you have your mojo back yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I finally have my mojo back! Thank you! My 1-year anniversary is in three days and I feel great.

    ReplyDelete