Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back to Hot Salons and Three Heads Ahead of Me...

This past retightening was the last with my New Jersey consultant. She was awesome! I'm really, truly going to miss her. Not only is she talented and a great sisterlocks consultant...she is organized...has online scheduling...a clean salon...tv...free wifi...Now, as I head out to Chicago, I most certainly am going back to what I'm used to experiencing for most of my life -- three heads ahead of me, a hot salon with a big fan in the corner, several people talking in French or an African language I can't understand, a cell phone constantly ringing. Or, it's someone's basement or garage they've turned into a salon. I know you know. You've been there.  I admit it ... I've been pampered. Spoiled. It's hard to go back. But I have no choice. There aren't a lot of choices in Chicago. Heck, there aren't a lot of choices in New Jersey. Tiny, hot salon with poor customer service ... here I come!

ugh.

New pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment