Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cute Dread Headbands Part 2

Okay, I think I've officially gone overboard. I just can't help myself. So many cute suggestions for my hair. The latest came from Karen, a consultant for Lila Rose (Here's a shout out to her Web site: www.lillarose.biz/hairtoday). She turned me on to her beautiful clips and also Buff headgear on Amazon. So why did it only take me a few hours to order this one:

This evening, I ordered the Festive Poinsetta clip. Isn't it just beautiful? She recommended women with locks get the extra large and mega size clips.


                                 

2 comments:

  1. Loving it Girly!!! I was just thinking about a headwrap recently.

    Thanks for sharing! Your locks are so full!!! It looks great, don't change, combine or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you! Thanks for the kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete