Thursday, August 11, 2011

Retightening Session from Hell: Part 2

So, I squirmed through three more hours of torture this morning. But honestly, I see the difference. She does rock. I'll give her that. Even my husband noticed the difference. Less bushy hair. Tighter locks. More together look.

I'm really grappling now. I don't know if I can swing $45/hr. I mean, that's nuts. But on the other hand, she worked it. My hair really looks so much better...and I didn't think it looked bad before. Here are before and after photos. You be the judge:

BEFORE: JUNE 28


SIX WEEKS LATER: AUGUST 9 -- NOTICE THE WAY IT LAYS...NOT SO BUSHY





4 comments:

  1. Looking good! If you go back to her in 5-6 weeks how long will it take her? Hopefully around 2-3 hrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She says I need to go back in four weeks because she still has some repair work. But she anticipates it being around 5 hours...that's the rub. I wonder if now that she's set the foundation, could I go to someone else to keep it going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It DOES look really nice though. Like you said: I didn't think it looked 'bad' before but I can definitely see a difference now.

    ReplyDelete